Friday, March 4, 2011

OMG!!!

So bored today...i have work to do..but dealing with the staff is so annoying..Want salary but they don't want fill the form...Please follow the rules la...(Just for sat-tern people) for your own good.I know you all busy but rules is rules, okay?No excuse even our system not okay..

And i heard something..My boss said we must keep the files into some place..OMG!!!!Keep all files!!!!?????its a hundred files..We have our energy for our function in the middle of this month..We all busy with another work for the function..Don't you get it?We can do after we settle up the functions..Up to you la.What you think about me..What you want to say..I DON'T CARE!..HAHAHA..MY ADVICE...IF YOU WANT YOUR STAFF RESPECT AND LOVE YOU...STOP BEING BOSSY. :)


(PS: SORRY MY ENGLISH IS SO BAD...I WILL LEARN MORE  ON WRITING IN ENGLISH..MUAXXXX)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meh komen